A gift that benefits wildlife and your loved ones
Your legacy gift can help the future of Canada’s iconic wildlife and wild places. With a legacy gift, you can make a commitment today to provide future support and make an impact for generations to come.
With a legacy gift, you can make a statement about how you want to be remembered and what matters to you the most. In addition, legacy gifts provide convenience, tax savings, and other benefits to you, your estate, and your loved ones.
Benefits of Legacy Gifts:
- You get to choose to protect your family and support the cause that is dear to you. Canada has world-class tax incentives for those who give to charity in their wills. Choosing to support WCS Canada as a charity can reduce, and in some cases, even eliminate the taxes to be paid.
- You can make a huge impact without affecting your assets during your lifetime. Leaving a small percentage of your estate to WCS Canada can be your largest gift in support of wildlife and will have a bigger impact than most of us would ever be able to make during our lifetime!
Ways to Leave a Legacy Gift
For more information on leaving a legacy gift of any kind, contact Forough Shafiei, Fundraising Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northern Lights Circle
The Northern Lights Circle celebrates the legacy of our community members who have chosen to make a gift of any size to WCS Canada in their will. Once you have notified us of your legacy gift intention, you will become a member of the Northern Lights Circle.
If you have already made provisions in your will for a gift to WCS Canada, please let us know by contacting Forough Shafiei, Fundraising Manager at email@example.com.
With your consent, you will be recognized in our donor listing. As a member of the Northern Lights Circle, you will be:
- Listed in the donor listing in our Annual Report
- Invited to special opportunities for appreciation and acknowledgment
- Receive Impact reports showcasing the difference your legacy will make in the future
If you'd like to make a private or anonymous gift, public recognition isn't required, and your wishes will be honoured.
All information on this page is general in nature, does not constitute legal or financial advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. We strongly encourage you to seek professional legal, estate planning, and/or financial advice before deciding on your course of action.